[VIDEO] Introducing the newest member of the Robart Realty Group...





Hello all my friends!!!  I wanted to take this moment and make this funny video to introduce the newest member of my team...my new Custom Relationship Manager...Angela Sherwood.  

This great gal is super awesome with a great personality and knack for kicking butt and making sales.  Angela will be touching base with all my past present and future clients to ensure we are doing the best to provide each one of them great customer service for all their real estate needs.  

If you are looking to buy or sell anywhere in the United States, please give my team a call!!

Nathan Robart | Robart Realty Group
Direct or Text: 702-328-458
Email: Nathan@NathanRobart.com
NathanRobart.com
Keller Williams
10000 W. Charleston Blvd. Ste. 130
Las Vegas, NV 89135

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Estate Terms Defined - ARM or Adjustable Rate Mortgage

JUST LISTED | 5608 TROPIC MIST | ROBART REALTY GROUP