Darren Hardy Productivity Speech

To all my focused, driven, entrepreneurial friends that want to make 2015 the best year ever...this video is an instant classic for me and I think it will speak volumes to you as well. 

Darren hits so many great things in this video. I listen to it at least one a week. It fuels and inspires me to do the necessary things every day and never lose sight of the Plan. 

The biggest lesson I get from this video is that there is no difference between you and any other mega successful, gazillionaire, person in your industry...the other person just believed in much much much bigger things. And then, they made it a reality. 

To me it is a simple as that. Enjoy!

Darren Hardy is the editor of Success Magazine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Estate Terms Defined - ARM or Adjustable Rate Mortgage

JUST LISTED | 5608 TROPIC MIST | ROBART REALTY GROUP